Saturday 5 February 2011

A flying start...

Well, one very exciting thing has happened since I last blogged. I have booked my plane seat! Yes sir, I shall be sitting in seat 62D- circa right near the back of the plane. The whole seat booking experience was hilarious, as AJ and I first couldn't log on, then couldn't work out how which number was booking number, which was this, which was that, much giggles, slight panic... and then.... there were only two lots of four seats together left.


I literally couldn't believe it, I was convinced that we would be stuck for choice, but not the case! So then we had to quickly ring Jenny and Leanne and be like arrghhhhh. And then we were all sorted and in a row, or so we thought.


Turns out instead of 62 E, Aj cleverly booked himself into 63E, so then repeat panic, chaos and giggles until it was sorted! I know some will think this is such an insignificant event I really shouldn't even blog about it, but it just confirms that I have some really awesome people to fly with and that we have already had some banter, which is always good. 


So, thats it for now! 29 days and counting...